Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday night


We went out to eat on Wednesday as our downstairs is being retiled and the refrigerator and stove are non-functioning.  It was a family eatery, and the place was hopping.  There were tons of temptations – hamburgers, fish and chips, French fries, fried clams, pizza, pasta etc.  After much mulling over the menu and sighing, I finally settled on the house salad.  It was huge but without tons of dressing a great meal for me.  We even took home a doggie bag of salad.  I was fascinated by what everyone was eating – huge portions of fried food. Each portion was easily 1000 calories.  I think we all have such a love affair with food –eating is so satisfying. Feeling full feels great to me.

 

The weight continues to slowly drop – old clothes are beginning to fit.  Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Get into those spring colors; it's time!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete